Unfortunately yesterday my VPS died while installing some software, I tried to restore a backup but the process was taking pretty long. Thanks to the guys at DirectVPS my server got backup relatively soon so now I have to reconfigure my WP installation. So if some functionality doesn’t work: I’m working on it.
Click here to go to my latest blogpost
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- Updated: VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV with Powershell - April 8, 2019
- How to add a CD-ROM drive and mount an ISO file via powershell to an AHV-hosted VM - March 27, 2019
- How to add a nic via powershell to an AHV-hosted VM - March 25, 2019
- VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV with Powershell - March 19, 2019
- Reporting vGPU enabled VMs on AHV - March 13, 2019