Citrix just posted an updated version of the PDF that describes the communication ports used by Citrix technologies. It’s a good reference document when talking about communications and for example which ports to open on a firewall in order to get proper communication between different technologies.
The introduction from the PDF:
This document provides an overview of ports that are used by Citrix components and must be considered as part of Virtual Computing architecture, especially if communication traffic traverses network components such as firewalls or proxy servers, where ports must be opened to ensure communication flow.
The PDF can be downloaded here.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- XenServer and Nutanix: Insights on the how - September 7, 2017
- Making sure your Citrix Desktops are utilized with Powershell v2 - September 6, 2017
- Protecting your Citrix desktops on Nutanix using powershell - August 4, 2017
- Citrix Provisioning on Nutanix AHV [Updated with PVS support for AHV] - June 28, 2017
- Microsoft SCVMM and Citrix PVS, exporting retries to a CSV - June 19, 2017