One of my customers had some time sync issues, we’ve build a new domain based on Windows 2008 R2 and all the DC’s in the new domain where configured with the core switch(es) as NTP server and the time on these switches where right. So we went on searching and apparently somebody turned on the following feature:
By doing this the RES AM Agent syncs the time of the target machine with the datastore and there was a mismatch between the datastore and the NTP servers. After disabling this feature the NTP functionality made sure that the time was in sync with the original NTP servers again.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- NVIDIA GPU on AHV: The options (Video included) - December 6, 2017
- XenServer and Nutanix: Insights on the how - September 7, 2017
- Making sure your Citrix Desktops are utilized with Powershell v2 - September 6, 2017
- Protecting your Citrix desktops on Nutanix using powershell - August 4, 2017
- Citrix Provisioning on Nutanix AHV [Updated with PVS support for AHV] - June 28, 2017