I was helping out on a project with XA.65 and RES WM 2011 in combination with mandatory profiles. The customer wanted to pre-define some settings in Office using the Run-Once option but after some tests we noticed that these User settings weren’t preserved, obviously the files and registry settings modified to make these changes weren’t in the Global Settings Template for the Office installation we’re using.
Going through all these files and registry settings can be pretty time consuming so I used http://gps.cloudapp.net to track down the GPO’s we’re using and thus tracking down the registry settings we’re using. In this example I was configuring the value of “Capitalize first letter of sentence”.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- XenServer and Nutanix: Insights on the how - September 7, 2017
- Making sure your Citrix Desktops are utilized with Powershell v2 - September 6, 2017
- Protecting your Citrix desktops on Nutanix using powershell - August 4, 2017
- Citrix Provisioning on Nutanix AHV [Updated with PVS support for AHV] - June 28, 2017
- Microsoft SCVMM and Citrix PVS, exporting retries to a CSV - June 19, 2017