A couple of weeks ago Microsoft came to Inter Access to give a Windows 8 Demo Mania event, they mentioned the Scenario-based RDS deployment so that triggered me to look into it and the result is this video. I hope this clarifies how scenario based deployment works:
I’m using two Win8 Server VM’s on Hyper-V 2.0, just installed them with the ISO and added them to the domain. As you can see the whole deployments is just a few clicks and the configuration is completely automated.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- Nutanix AHV and Citrix MCS: Adding a persistent disk via Powershell – v2 - November 19, 2019
- Recovering a Protection Domain snapshot to a VM - September 13, 2019
- Checking power settings on VMs using powershell - September 11, 2019
- Updated: VM Reporting Script for Nutanix with Powershell - July 3, 2019
- Updated (again!): VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV/vSphere with Powershell - June 17, 2019