A couple of weeks ago Microsoft came to Inter Access to give a Windows 8 Demo Mania event, they mentioned the Scenario-based RDS deployment so that triggered me to look into it and the result is this video. I hope this clarifies how scenario based deployment works:
I’m using two Win8 Server VM’s on Hyper-V 2.0, just installed them with the ISO and added them to the domain. As you can see the whole deployments is just a few clicks and the configuration is completely automated.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- NVIDIA GPU on AHV: The options (Video included) - December 6, 2017
- XenServer and Nutanix: Insights on the how - September 7, 2017
- Making sure your Citrix Desktops are utilized with Powershell v2 - September 6, 2017
- Protecting your Citrix desktops on Nutanix using powershell - August 4, 2017
- Citrix Provisioning on Nutanix AHV [Updated with PVS support for AHV] - June 28, 2017