Today I was helping out on a RES Workspace Manager project and we had some problems during the folder sync in WM. After some investigation we saw the following errors in the eventlogs:
Error: Folder sync exe failed with exit code: 10
Error: The metadata store replica is already in use.
We did set the following configuration:
After searching on the RES Software knowledge base I couldn’t find a solution (first time btw) so I went on the interwebs and searched on Google. I found the following article on Microsoft.Synchronization.MetadataStorage Namespace. It uses *.id file to store metadata and if it gets corrupt it won’t copy the files anymore.
The solution to our problem was deleting the *.id files once to get the folder sync started.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- NVIDIA GPU on AHV: The options (Video included) - December 6, 2017
- XenServer and Nutanix: Insights on the how - September 7, 2017
- Making sure your Citrix Desktops are utilized with Powershell v2 - September 6, 2017
- Protecting your Citrix desktops on Nutanix using powershell - August 4, 2017
- Citrix Provisioning on Nutanix AHV [Updated with PVS support for AHV] - June 28, 2017