At the moment I’m bulding a new PVS/XA based environment with RES AM and RES WM in combination with APP-V 4.6 SP1 but when the App-V team sequenced the first application they received:App-V error 0A-0000E01E: An Unexpected error has occured. So I googled and found a support article but after changing the reg key on the client it still gave this error.
- Re-Sequence the application (if applicable: with the same Sequencer version as used for the App-V Client)
- Enable NTFS 8.3 name creation
- Set “NTFSDisable8Dot3NameCreation” back to 0
But after changing the reg key on the sequencer and the App-V team repackaged the application the application started without problems so remember to change the reg key on the server on which the sequencer is installed and redo the package to ensure that the error won’t pop up any more.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- Updated (again!): VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV/vSphere with Powershell - June 17, 2019
- Updated: VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV with Powershell - April 8, 2019
- How to add a CD-ROM drive and mount an ISO file via powershell to an AHV-hosted VM - March 27, 2019
- How to add a nic via powershell to an AHV-hosted VM - March 25, 2019
- VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV with Powershell - March 19, 2019