As some of you may know Alex Juschin organizes an event called E2EVC. E2EVC VirtualizationConference is a non-commercial, virtualisation community Event and I recently did a presentation on the VMware EUC productportfolio.
Our main goal is to bring the best virtualisation experts together to exchangeknowledge and to establish new connections. E2EVC is a weekend crammed withpresentations, Master Classes and discussions delivered by both virtualisationvendors product teams and independent experts. Started in 2003 with just 4 people and after 19 successful events grown to awell-recognized event with over 120 attendees. Our conference has taken placein cities such as Munich, London, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Frankfurt,Dublin, Paris, Munich, Nice, Lisbon, Hamburg and Vienna.
From David O’brien’s website:
Alex just uploaded (nearly) all the videos of the last E2EVC (Pubforum) 2013 in Copenhagen.
So I did a session with Duco Jaspars (@vConsult) on the topic of the VMware EUC productportfolio compared to Citrix’s productportfolio, our session was recorded and uploaded here:
I wanted to thank my colleagues at Inter Access for contributing to the content, Duco for helping with the presentation and doing this together and a special mention of Andrew Wood for his feedback during and after the presentation and of course Alex and his crew for organizing this event time after time and making this a big success.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- Updated: VM Reporting Script for Nutanix with Powershell - July 3, 2019
- Updated (again!): VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV/vSphere with Powershell - June 17, 2019
- Updated: VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV with Powershell - April 8, 2019
- How to add a CD-ROM drive and mount an ISO file via powershell to an AHV-hosted VM - March 27, 2019
- How to add a nic via powershell to an AHV-hosted VM - March 25, 2019