A lot of my readers will probably already know E2EVC, the conference for content from all vendors, from RES/AppSense to Microsoft/VMware and Citrix. Even freeware tooling gets covered during this event. The big plus for E2EVC is that the information is completely without marketing so tech only.
I’ve been to E2EVC in Vienna and Copenhagen and had the chance to present at both events. The upcoming event will be held on May 30-Juni 1, 2014 in Brussels (Did you know there are just 3 seats left? Go and book here).
This time I’m going to present with a guy I’ve known for years now and I’m really proud to announce that I’m going to do a session together with Ingmar Verheij and we’re doing a session on:
Session Topic: Podio, the hidden gem from Citrix
Short description: Podio, it’s one of Citrix hidden gems. Let’s do a deep dive into Podio so we can show you why!
I’m really excited for this session, we’ve got so many ideas for this topic that it will be very hard to choose the best ideas to show you why Podio is one of the hidden gems of Citrix. So if you want to learn more about this hidden gem be sure to attend our session on Saturday at 12:00 in Room 2!
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- XenServer and Nutanix: Insights on the how - September 7, 2017
- Making sure your Citrix Desktops are utilized with Powershell v2 - September 6, 2017
- Protecting your Citrix desktops on Nutanix using powershell - August 4, 2017
- Citrix Provisioning on Nutanix AHV [Updated with PVS support for AHV] - June 28, 2017
- Microsoft SCVMM and Citrix PVS, exporting retries to a CSV - June 19, 2017