Unfortunately yesterday my VPS died while installing some software, I tried to restore a backup but the process was taking pretty long. Thanks to the guys at DirectVPS my server got backup relatively soon so now I have to reconfigure my WP installation. So if some functionality doesn’t work: I’m working on it.
Click here to go to my latest blogpost
The following two tabs change content below.
Kees Baggerman is a Staff Solutions Architect for End User Computing at Nutanix. Kees has driven numerous Microsoft and Citrix, and RES infrastructures functional/technical designs, migrations, implementations engagements over the years.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- Nutanix AHV and Citrix MCS: Adding a persistent disk via Powershell – v2 - November 19, 2019
- Recovering a Protection Domain snapshot to a VM - September 13, 2019
- Checking power settings on VMs using powershell - September 11, 2019
- Updated: VM Reporting Script for Nutanix with Powershell - July 3, 2019
- Updated (again!): VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV/vSphere with Powershell - June 17, 2019
Leave a Reply