Today I had to update some Citrix XenApp 6 servers to SP1 and like I already knew I have to install a certain patch I blogged about earlier. But when I tried to install SP1 on one particular server I got an error stating that the installation was failed and I had to follow a link to a Microsoft KB article.
This article was mentioning Update for Microsoft Forefront Client Security (KB2394433), so when I downloaded this patch from the catalog pages from Microsoft and installed it I was able to install SP1 with success.
The following two tabs change content below.
Kees Baggerman is a Staff Solutions Architect for End User Computing at Nutanix. Kees has driven numerous Microsoft and Citrix, and RES infrastructures functional/technical designs, migrations, implementations engagements over the years.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- Nutanix AHV and Citrix MCS: Adding a persistent disk via Powershell – v2 - November 19, 2019
- Recovering a Protection Domain snapshot to a VM - September 13, 2019
- Checking power settings on VMs using powershell - September 11, 2019
- Updated: VM Reporting Script for Nutanix with Powershell - July 3, 2019
- Updated (again!): VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV/vSphere with Powershell - June 17, 2019
Leave a Reply