Today Citrix published CTX130632 containing XenDesktop Planning Guide – Storage Best Practices. This document describes a list of best practices, recommendations and performance related tips that cover the most critical areas of storage integration with Citrix XenDesktop. This Best Practices will be added to the XenDesktop Design Handbook that can be found here.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- Nutanix AHV and Citrix MCS: Adding a persistent disk via Powershell – v2 - November 19, 2019
- Recovering a Protection Domain snapshot to a VM - September 13, 2019
- Checking power settings on VMs using powershell - September 11, 2019
- Updated: VM Reporting Script for Nutanix with Powershell - July 3, 2019
- Updated (again!): VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV/vSphere with Powershell - June 17, 2019