Today we tested the difference between XenApp 6 and XenApp 6.5, these installations are out of the box (same hardware as they are virtuals). See the difference between these two desktops, the XenApp 6.5 install beats the XenApp 6 install without problems. Seems the +150 additional HDX improvements that are made pay off.
The test was done from two Windows 7 clients with the Citrix Receiver 3.0, so here’s the XenApp 6 vs 6.5 comparison:
direct link: Citrix XA 6 vs 6.5
A special thanks goes out to Duco Rob (SBCSolutions)
The following two tabs change content below.
Kees Baggerman is a Staff Solutions Architect for End User Computing at Nutanix. Kees has driven numerous Microsoft and Citrix, and RES infrastructures functional/technical designs, migrations, implementations engagements over the years.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- Nutanix AHV and Citrix MCS: Adding a persistent disk via Powershell – v2 - November 19, 2019
- Recovering a Protection Domain snapshot to a VM - September 13, 2019
- Checking power settings on VMs using powershell - September 11, 2019
- Updated: VM Reporting Script for Nutanix with Powershell - July 3, 2019
- Updated (again!): VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV/vSphere with Powershell - June 17, 2019
Leave a Reply