At the moment I’m bulding a new PVS/XA based environment with RES AM and RES WM in combination with APP-V 4.6 SP1 but when the App-V team sequenced the first application they received:App-V error 0A-0000E01E: An Unexpected error has occured. So I googled and found a support article but after changing the reg key on the client it still gave this error.
- Re-Sequence the application (if applicable: with the same Sequencer version as used for the App-V Client)
- Enable NTFS 8.3 name creation
- Set “NTFSDisable8Dot3NameCreation” back to 0
But after changing the reg key on the sequencer and the App-V team repackaged the application the application started without problems so remember to change the reg key on the server on which the sequencer is installed and redo the package to ensure that the error won’t pop up any more.
The following two tabs change content below.
Kees Baggerman is a Staff Solutions Architect for End User Computing at Nutanix. Kees has driven numerous Microsoft and Citrix, and RES infrastructures functional/technical designs, migrations, implementations engagements over the years.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- Nutanix AHV and Citrix MCS: Adding a persistent disk via Powershell – v2 - November 19, 2019
- Recovering a Protection Domain snapshot to a VM - September 13, 2019
- Checking power settings on VMs using powershell - September 11, 2019
- Updated: VM Reporting Script for Nutanix with Powershell - July 3, 2019
- Updated (again!): VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV/vSphere with Powershell - June 17, 2019
Leave a Reply