Today I had to update some Citrix XenApp 6 servers to SP1 and like I already knew I have to install a certain patch I blogged about earlier. But when I tried to install SP1 on one particular server I got an error stating that the installation was failed and I had to follow a link to a Microsoft KB article.
This article was mentioning Update for Microsoft Forefront Client Security (KB2394433), so when I downloaded this patch from the catalog pages from Microsoft and installed it I was able to install SP1 with success.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- NVIDIA GPU on AHV: The options (Video included) - December 6, 2017
- XenServer and Nutanix: Insights on the how - September 7, 2017
- Making sure your Citrix Desktops are utilized with Powershell v2 - September 6, 2017
- Protecting your Citrix desktops on Nutanix using powershell - August 4, 2017
- Citrix Provisioning on Nutanix AHV [Updated with PVS support for AHV] - June 28, 2017