As Citrix Synergy is coming closer I can see my twittersphere getting more and more excited and curious about this event. It’s Citrix’s enterprise mobility event for organisations (customers and partners) that seek new ways to provide their employees with an ‘anywhere, anytime and any device’ workspace.
During the lunch there will be Lunch Table Tech Chats, it’s a concept where you can use your lunch break to do some networking and discuss current tech topics.
The sessions will be hosted at the Solutions Expo on on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. These discussions will be led by Citrix User Group Members and CTP’s.
The targeted topics for the Lunch Table Tech Chats are:
- Citrix Community User Groups
- Speak Your Geek
And I’m very proud to say that I’ll be hosting one of those Lunch Table Tech Talks together with Ingmar Verheij on Citrix Community User Groups. These are the time tables for the lunch table tech chats:
|Tuesday, May 6||12:30 pm – 1:30 pm|
|Wednesday, May 7||12:15 pm – 1:15 pm|
|Thursday, May 8||12:45 pm – 2:00 pm|
If you’re happen to be there please stop by if you want to discuss the Citrix CUGs and how we can help you to get involved. I’m really looking forward to Synergy and hope to see you there!
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV with Powershell - March 19, 2019
- Reporting vGPU enabled VMs on AHV - March 13, 2019
- Automating Citrix PVS on Nutanix AHV with PoSH v2 - March 5, 2019
- Nutanix AHV and Citrix MCS: Adding a persistent disk via Powershell - March 4, 2019
- Creating a VM incl a vGPU profile on AHV with Powershell - March 1, 2019