As Citrix Synergy is coming closer I can see my twittersphere getting more and more excited and curious about this event. It’s Citrix’s enterprise mobility event for organisations (customers and partners) that seek new ways to provide their employees with an ‘anywhere, anytime and any device’ workspace.
During the lunch there will be Lunch Table Tech Chats, it’s a concept where you can use your lunch break to do some networking and discuss current tech topics.
The sessions will be hosted at the Solutions Expo on on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. These discussions will be led by Citrix User Group Members and CTP’s.
The targeted topics for the Lunch Table Tech Chats are:
- Citrix Community User Groups
- Speak Your Geek
And I’m very proud to say that I’ll be hosting one of those Lunch Table Tech Talks together with Ingmar Verheij on Citrix Community User Groups. These are the time tables for the lunch table tech chats:
|Tuesday, May 6||12:30 pm – 1:30 pm|
|Wednesday, May 7||12:15 pm – 1:15 pm|
|Thursday, May 8||12:45 pm – 2:00 pm|
If you’re happen to be there please stop by if you want to discuss the Citrix CUGs and how we can help you to get involved. I’m really looking forward to Synergy and hope to see you there!
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- XenServer and Nutanix: Insights on the how - September 7, 2017
- Making sure your Citrix Desktops are utilized with Powershell v2 - September 6, 2017
- Protecting your Citrix desktops on Nutanix using powershell - August 4, 2017
- Citrix Provisioning on Nutanix AHV [Updated with PVS support for AHV] - June 28, 2017
- Microsoft SCVMM and Citrix PVS, exporting retries to a CSV - June 19, 2017