Today Citrix published CTX130632 containing XenDesktop Planning Guide – Storage Best Practices. This document describes a list of best practices, recommendations and performance related tips that cover the most critical areas of storage integration with Citrix XenDesktop. This Best Practices will be added to the XenDesktop Design Handbook that can be found here.
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- NVIDIA GPU on AHV: The options (Video included) - December 6, 2017
- XenServer and Nutanix: Insights on the how - September 7, 2017
- Making sure your Citrix Desktops are utilized with Powershell v2 - September 6, 2017
- Protecting your Citrix desktops on Nutanix using powershell - August 4, 2017
- Citrix Provisioning on Nutanix AHV [Updated with PVS support for AHV] - June 28, 2017