Just like every blogger (and like I did the last two years) I like to write a recap at the end of the year. It was another exciting year with lots of developments personal and business-wise.
I was fortunate enough to be able to attend both the Citrix Mobility event in Paris and E2EVC Copenhagen (as presenter together with Duco Jaspars) which was a great experience and we even submitted a session for the Dutch VMUG next year. 2013 was the year I was named RES Software RSVP and VMware vExpert which I’m very proud of!
We got to train a group of our own professionals at Inter Access (my employer) in RES Automation Manager and we’re planning some more training next year.
As far as contributing to the community (besides this blog) we had two events this year with the Dutch Citrix User Group and both events where highly rated and we’re almost done planning the first event in 2014. A recap of our latest event can be found on the Citrix blogs: “EVENT Review: DuCUG Event October 18th, 2013“. I joined the TechTarget ranks to do some additional blogging and have written a couple of blogs you can view here on SearchVirtualDesktop.
My top 5 blogs of this year:
- VMware vSphere nested in Hyper-V on Windows 8
- NetScaler, WI and the Citrix Receiver 5.7.. “The gateway settings are incorrect”
- Citrix NetScaler products and versions explained
- The Citrix Universal Print Server and its limitations?
- Citrix NetScaler, how to configure ICA proxy for mobile devices and SSL VPN for laptops
Apparently my readers can appreciate the blogposts on the Citrix NetScaler 😉
I want to thank everybody who’ve helped me with this blog and its content. Especially the following crowd:
Cheers guys, I really appreciate your comments and ideas! I hope to be writing a lot more the upcoming year so stay tuned for much more! And to all of you Happy 2014 Let’s make next year count!
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- Updated: VM Reporting Script for Nutanix with Powershell - July 3, 2019
- Updated (again!): VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV/vSphere with Powershell - June 17, 2019
- Updated: VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV with Powershell - April 8, 2019
- How to add a CD-ROM drive and mount an ISO file via powershell to an AHV-hosted VM - March 27, 2019
- How to add a nic via powershell to an AHV-hosted VM - March 25, 2019