To quote the famous Andrew Morgan: “Where did 2014 go?”. Another year passed and it feels like it did with the blink of an eye. A lot of things changed so I thought let’s do a recap.
2014 was the year of change for me, working as a senior consultant/solution architect for 6 years at Inter Access I’ve made the step to the vendor side as I already blogged about at Joining the Nutanix movement!
This year I was lucky enough to present at the Dutch VMUG, E2EVC Brussels, CiTIE, the UK Citrix User Group, the Dutch WMUG and moderate Geek Speak Live at the Dutch Citrix User Group and the round table tech chat sessions at Citrix Synergy. It was also the year I was rewarded as RES Software RSVP (5 years in a row) and VMware vExpert (2 years in a row).
As far as contributing to the community (besides this blog) we had two events this year with the Dutch Citrix User Group and I can proudly say that both events were highly rated. A recap of our latest event can be found on the Citrix blogs: “Citrix Dutch User Group – Event Review”
My top 5 ‘Most Read’ blogs of this 2014:
- Creating a Load Balanced Citrix StoreFront 2.5 Server Group with Citrix NetScaler 10.5
- Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp 7.5 install (video’s incl).
- Solving disk latency: Disk or memory based caching?
- Configuring Citrix NetScaler Gateway with Azure MFA
- Citrix HDX Mobile, what does it add?
To end with the same comment I did with my 2013 recap:
Cheers guys, I really appreciate your comments and ideas! I hope to be writing a lot more the upcoming year so stay tuned for much more! And to all of you Happy 2015 Let’s make next year count!
Latest posts by Kees Baggerman (see all)
- VM Reporting Script for Nutanix AHV with Powershell - March 19, 2019
- Reporting vGPU enabled VMs on AHV - March 13, 2019
- Automating Citrix PVS on Nutanix AHV with PoSH v2 - March 5, 2019
- Nutanix AHV and Citrix MCS: Adding a persistent disk via Powershell - March 4, 2019
- Creating a VM incl a vGPU profile on AHV with Powershell - March 1, 2019